PLUS

Ajuinlei 14, Ghent, Belgium, 9000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers healthier food like breakfast acai, oats, porridge; lunch salads with option to build your own; juice and vegan cakes. No wheat, cow milk, or processed sugar. Open Tue-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm, Sat 9:00am-4:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by unmond

Best vegan breakfast in town - Edit

We have had breakfast here two days running and can't fault it. We are a family of 6 and tried the chia parfait, açai bowl, overnight oats, two flavours of cheesecake, raw caramel square, banana bread and various juices and teas. Wish we could try their lunches too!

Pros: big vegan selection, amazing cheesecake

Vegan portion-size too small - Edit

Decided to eat here on a whim after I saw that they had healthy-looking vegan food on offer.
Because I was very hungry, I didn't want to browse the menu for ages and went for the "Vegan Vitality Bowl" because it sounded good. Yes, it was tasty, but no, it was not worth 12.50€ in my opinion. The portion was too small for me: I could have easily eaten twice as much. I left still feeling kind of hungry.
Nevertheless, the atmosphere and the look of the restaurant really appealed to me. I don't think I'll be coming back though.

Pros: healthy and tasty food

Cons: quite pricey, vegan portion-size too small

Return to Ghent Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PLUS closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.