Plenty at The Square

+44-1274832752

South Square, Thornton, England, BD13 3LD

Vegetarian cafe. Has a limited menu with some vegan items. Open daily except Monday and open one evening a month.

Categories: Lacto, Take-out, British

First Review by Hoggy

Friday night treat - Edit

We have attended several of their Friday night events, all which have been full of great food, wholesome ingredients and a warm welcoming environment.
The food is delicious, always with a vegan & vegetarian option (even for pudding!)
Would highly recommend if you can't make it during the day. The Friday nights only run once a month I think so make sure you check first and book as they are always really busy

Pros: Vegan options , Lovely atmosphere , Friendly staff

Aplenty to share! - Edit

A quaint little café, buzzing with life and character. Helpful and friendly staff, more than happy to explain the menu and recommend vegan options (fantastic array to select from). ‘Plenty at the Square’ is a part of a little square which includes galleries and workshops, with one internal doorway at the café leading to a little art shop, selling work from local creatives. Very clean and quirky interior.

I ordered the Spicy Bean Enchilada, my mum the vegetable fritters, and my partner the soup of the day with a side order of potato wedges, and we all shared bits and bats from our plates with each other as per usual. The food was freshly made to order and arrived promptly and beautifully presented and generous, everything was absolutely delicious! I love wholesome, good feeling food that’s got no added nasties, so ‘Plenty at the Square’ is just the place for it. Also, despite none of us really seeking out fried food usually, the fritters were so light and delicate, not greasy at all. Cooked to perfection! My partner also ordered a slice of vegan carrot cake, I had to have a tiny nibble; so tasty and fluffy.

I will definitely go out of my way to make several more visits when I’m in the area in the future. You cannot miss this little gem.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Quirky, clean atmosphere, Brilliant, fresh menu. Plenty of vegan choices.

Cons: Nothing!

Return to Thornton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Plenty at The Square closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.