PlanVita

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan

Grigoríou Lampráki, Athens, Greece, 14123

Vegan bio catering service offers meals, pastries and desserts for any and all events. Also wholesale for food and beverage businesses. Ships to all of Greece. By appointment.

Categories: Raw, Catering

First Review by NelliaT

CVic

Points +72

29 Aug 2020

Amazing treats for the office!

I attended a yoga studio opening a little while ago and I had to ask the owners where they got their delicious buffet. They said PlanVita was their favorite caterer and so I kept that in mind until last week where we had a little gathering at the office and sweet Dimitra made us the best vegan apple pie I have ever tasted and beautiful delicious little cup cakes! Can't wait to have a party again and call Planvita!

Pros: Everything tastes like heaven, Prices are very reasonable, They deliver with a cool van!

NikGalanis

Points +72

29 Aug 2020

Fabulous vegan products

We tried the new vegan cheese pies and they were exceptional. The owner travelled across Athens to bring these to us and they were so worth the wait. Absolutely exceptional, give these a try you wont regret it ! 🌱

Pros: Fabulous vegan options , Great owner, Tasty food

Cons: Nothing

DorisLazanis

Points +22

19 Aug 2020

Children's party catering

Planvita catered a vegan party we had for my grandchildren at our house. Everyone loved the food and the cake and the chef was very helpful with ideas for the children. Highly recommended!

Pros: Creative and friendly service, The food arrived with cool van and everything had , the right temperature

NelliaT

Points +20

18 Aug 2020

Raw Vegan Birthday Cake

Specific nutritional requirements might be a challenge for a taste, but not for Plan Vita! This birthday cake was a great surprise: not only amazingly delicious and healthy(!), it was tastefully decorated! Moderately sweet, light, silky texture... guilt-free pleasure!

Return to Athens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PlanVita closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.