Plant Junkie

562-432-1274

440 Pine Ave, Long Beach, California, USA, 90802

Vegan cafe opened 2017 serving juice and acai bowls, plus a chiller of prepared salads and wraps.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by mbayogi

Love it! - Edit

First time here, the people are so nice and I'll definitely be back. My smoothie and Green Magic Bowl are delish! 😊😊😊 Can't wait to come back to try something new.

Pros: Lots of vegan options.

decent wraps / great juices - Edit

I love the decor of this place. Clean, fresh, and positive vibes surround you as you drink delicious juices.

I felt the wrap was rather bland, and I think could use some work.

Pros: decor, service

Cons: wraps bland

Nice addition to the Vegan LineUp - Edit

I tried this place a couple weeks ago and was very happy with it. It's a great addition to the other vegan friendly eateries on Pine ave. I ordered a green juice - had more fruit than I normally take, but I had a sweet tooth that day.

I also bought some protein balls and a raw collard wrap that she outsources from another vendor. The 3 balls, green juice and wrap came out to over $20 - I was a little surprised by the price but I guess that's typical for packaged vegan food and I want to support local businesses.

I plan to come back here when I'm in the area but I probably wouldn't make a special trip because I have to pass like 3 or 4 juice places to get here that are all equally good.

Pros: Good tasting, good quality fresh juice, Friendly service

Cons: Packaged food is pricey

Return to Long Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Plant Junkie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.