Plant Food for People - Food Truck

Contact n/a

Venice Blvd (at Mar Vista farmers market), Los Angeles, California, USA,

Vegan food truck at Mar Vista farmers market, serving vegan tacos with marinated jackfruit and beans. Run by a husband and wife team. Caters and operates at events - check its webpage. Sun 9:00am-2:00pm

Category: Vegan, Fast food, Mexican, Take-out only

First Review by ronitw

Delicious tacos - Edit

I usually dislike fake meats, but jackfruit carnitas are technically fruit with spices and they taste great. The best complement to these street-food style tacos are the great selection of salsas. The pinto beans can be a very nice complement to your tacos.

Delicious taco - Edit

Was just at the Mar Vista Farmers market, and we bought 3 of their tacos. I had the super one with everything: marinated jackfruit, beans, onion, sauce. Very tasty! I would like to get another taco next time I come to this market.

delicious jackfruit! - Edit

We were finally able to check them out at the Vegan Pop Up at Space 15 Twenty. We shared the torta, the boat and a breakfast taco. All delicious! I so love jackfruit and their sauces/toppings were tasty. For a mobile food vendor, their food and prices are a good value. Friendly folks too! I will definitely seek them out at future vegan events.

Pros: delicious jackfruit, tasty and quick, friendly

Cons: doesn't sell drinks

Jackfruit tacos! - Edit

We found them yesterday at Eagle Rock Brewery. Had 3 Jackfruit tacos and beans. Together with beer of the brewery, that was a fine dinner.

Pros: Great tacos, Nice people

Cons: Hard to find!

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Plant Food for People - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1408 times since Jul 2014.