CLOSED: Planet Veganus

Contact +49-3054888393

Schenkendorfstrasse 1, Berlin-Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany, 10965

Opened Mar 2015, this vegan bistro offers a concise menu of vegan doner, gyros, burgers, fries, salads, and a few sweets. Re-opened June 2016. Confirmed closed December 2016. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern

First Review by autosblindo

A nice lunch place with loads of options - Edit

This place is nice, a bit small but hey have very various options. This is not really my kind of food and I was a bit disappointed because it was pretty flavorless and not really "homemade cooked food". It remains pretty cheap for the area!

Pros: various options, nice staff

Cons: not super tasty

Closed and closed again! - Edit

I went here twice. Today (Sunday) and yesterday. Both times it was closed while it wasn't mentioned on their website not on happy cow. I walked their all the way from the hotel and it took me one hour to get there and then go back. For nothing. Today the same. But I discovered an indoor market on the other side of the crossroad with two vegan restaurants and a very cool vegan supermarket. I can't say anything about the food. I'm sure it's delicious

Cons: Lack of information

starter plate for 1 serves for 2 - Edit

we had the starter plate for 1, schnitzel and burger. the starter plate is huge and delicious (you can choose from the buffet), burger was also good, but the schnitzel was very hard and dry.

A personal favourite! - Edit

The food at veganus has a fast-food vibe (burgers, gyros, döner) which is fun, but everything is also genuinely DELICIOUS and, I suspect, pretty healthy!

General theme of a meal is some sort of yummy salad, a tofu/seitan/tempeh main and bread and sauces. There's also the option of a salad/starter tasting platter :oD

I've been here a few times with my (nonvegan) housemate and we have both loved everything we've tried.

Pros: Delicious, Friendly, Good Prices

Cons: Small space, No toilet

Great food, rude staff - Edit

The food here isn't healthy (mock meat features heavily), but we felt like junk food that day and this hit the spot. It was also very cheap and the serving sizes were generous. So no complaints about the food.

However the staff working that day need to learn some customer service skills. They were clearly mocking us and other customers that came in, constantly rolling their eyes, staring and giggling. We did not feel welcome here.

The salads looked great and we would have ordered one to go, but we didn't feel comfortable so left as soon as we finished eating.

Pros: nice location, tasty food, cheap

Cons: rude staff

100% Delicious - Edit

Wow. Just ate the most delicious meals! I was going to post a photo of the food but couldn't stop eating it. A tiny little place that is well worth the visit! The "Vegab" plate with vegan tzatziki is amazing, had lunch here & will be coming back for dinner!!!

Супер вкусно и дружелюбно - Edit

Очень вкусно готовят, на кассе милые молодые девушки, цена отличная. Одно из любимых мест в Берлине. Маленькое и уютное местечко, очень похоже на маленький Скуратов кофе, что в Омске на Лермонтова.

Pros: вкусно , быстро , хорошая цена

Cons: маловато места

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Planet Veganus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.