PJ's Ice Cream Parlour

• Other Other
+44-7982259749

2 Royal Parade, Weston Super Mare, England, BS23 1AJ

Offers a wide selection of scooped and whipped ice creams, including vegan soy milk flavors of vanilla, blueberry, mango, raspberry and chocolate. Also has vegan sorbets, milkshakes, coffees and sundaes. Gluten free options. Open Sat-Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm.

First Review by RealGandy

lovely vegan ice creams! - Edit

Great choice of vegan sorbets and soya ice creams. I can recommend the mango soya ice cream in particular. The raspberry, chocolate, and blueberry soya ice creams were also sampled by me and my friend and were all gorgeous too! Very reasonably priced and really helpful staff.

Pros: great choice

Cons: none

Great Selection of vegan ices and superb service - Edit

Following a couple hours stroll around Weston looking at the brilliant street art on a warm bright October Sunday we needed some ice cream.

This place advertises they have vegan options and I expected one sorbet if we were lucky but on entering and asking what vegan options they had I was pointed to one of the freezers towards the rear of the shop. The guy there explained that a few of the sorbets were made in a factory where dairy and eggs were used although all ingredients were vegan but all other options in this freezer were vegan. There were about six sorbets and half a dozen soya based ice creams.

I plumped for an elderflower and mint sorbet and blueberry ice cream, my better half had the chocolate ice cream and the raspberry ice cream. They were all delicious.

As he was serving the guy talked us through the fact that they keep all the vegan ones separately and have a different scoop in a separate pot of water, as they also do for gluten free and nut containing, so they take great care with cross contamination.

He was really chatty and friendly and even pointed out that the cones were vegan too!

They close for winter after the autumn half term but start to open again mid January if the weather is good at the weekends.

Thoroughly recommend a visit, it is situated directly opposite the entrance to the pier.

Pros: Good selection of vegan options , Friendly staff

Return to Weston Super Mare Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PJ's Ice Cream Parlour closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.