First Review by marcpuig

I love this pizzeria ! - Edit

I went several times to this place and I find it really great !

The owner and his family are just adorable, the service is perfect, the food is delicious ! He always tells us to come and say hello even if we don't go eating there.

The place isn't vegan or vegetarian, but it offers some vegan dishes. You can also eat gluten-free food. The owner knows what vegan means so no problem.

When I eat there, I always order the vegan pizza : trust me, it's amazing ! I also know that they have a vegan pasta dish on the menu, I'm sure it is great, but everytime I can't resist to their pizza !

If you reserve 24h in advance, the owner can make you a vegan dessert (if you eat gluten-free it is possible too). I once had one and it is amazing !

Their pizza is really delicious but if you share it, it won't be filling enough. I recommend you to order an entire pizza for each person, it costs € 14,95 ; it's worth it.

So for a drink, a pizza and a vegan dessert, it is about € 30.

I highly recommend this place !

Pros: Amazing food, Adorable family, Quite affordable

Cons: No many vegan options

Nice owner - Edit

Warm welcome and excellent service, there were few vegan options but there wasn't any other open restaurant with vegan options nearby, it was Saturday night. VegeFood and La Revolution Verte appears to be the same restaurant and it was closed.

Pros: friendly staff, big portions

Cons: few vegan options

Return to Perpignan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizzeria Pasta Da Nando closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.