First Review by CiaraSlevin

PizzaWorks - first class! - Edit

As Pizza Works recently won the 2015 Yelp competition for 'Best Pizza in Belfast' I was looking forward to trying them. Queue the perfect excuse for a gossip, wine and pizza catch up night with friends! On perusing the menu I was happy to see five clearly marked vegetarian pizza options and a large range of veggie sides - always a plus in my book. Of course you could also make up your own pizza from whichever toppings you wish.

We ordered by phone on a busy Saturday evening and Pizza Works advised our food would be delivered in about an hour, however it arrived much sooner. My pizza choice 'The Veggie' consisted of goat's cheese, red onion, sweetcorn, roast peppers and basil oil and was beautiful. My friends too enjoyed their pizzas immensely. For my taste, our side of garlic doughballs with cheese and chilli was far too hot, however the others devoured these without any problem - all just a matter of personal taste.

I noticed from PizzaWorks menu that they also offer wholemeal dough which is good and would make a nice change from the norm. Prices are reasonable as well, with three 12 inch pizzas, three sauces, a large side of doughballs and delivery costing us approximately £35.

The one drawback being that PizzaWorks only deliver within a one and half mile radius, which unfortunately my home falls outside. I might just have to talk my North Belfast based friends into having more pizza and wine nights! Can only speak highly of PizzaWorks - first class on all counts!

Return to Belfast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PizzaWorks closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.