Pizzas Veganas Chimi

• Vegan
    ( 1 review )
0221-3143266

Av 122 Cale 1476 (at Avenida 62 and Avenida 63), La Plata, Argentina, BL1906CSW

An all-vegan pizza delivery service with all food made-in-house by vegan cooks. Toppings include a variety of fresh vegetables, faux meats, oat milk mozzarella and others. Orders taken until 2pm and delivered by 7pm. Open Wed-Sat 9:00am-10:00pm. Closed Sun-Tue.

1 Review

First Review by madjennsy

Awesome Pizzas! - Edit

As soon as I saw the pictures on their Facebook fan page, I had to give them a try! I'm just so happy I did!
I order all of their flavors to learn and have a taste on which one would become my top favorite!

We have ordered over 20 pizzas already and we'll keep asking for more! I've never tasted Mozzarella homemade using oat milk! It's extremely delicious! Cooks are such great people, you can send them a quick facebook message to ask for your order and then you decide whether you'd like to pick it up or ask if they can deliver it to you. :)

Overall, best vegan pizzas I've tried :D

Pros: AWESOME Mozzarella based in Oat Milk!, Good quality and lots of variety, You can ask for a custom personalized pizza!

Return to La Plata Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizzas Veganas Chimi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.