Pizzarium

Aurakatu 12 (at Hansa Mall), Turku, Finland, 20100

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria chain in the shopping mall 3rd floor foodcourt - access via elevator or escalator. Offers slices reported with at least one vegan slice daily. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-6:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by elin

best pizza ever - Edit

I can't get over how good their pizza really is. The dough is a proper pizza dough. I really enjoy their mushroom pizza with garlic oil.

On the downside, they sometimes have only one vegan option (because the place is so popular).

Pros: great pizza, central

Cons: poor in options

Good spot for a quick meal - Edit

Slightly hidden upstairs in the mall, it's easiest to find if you enter from the square at Aurakatu. When we went they had 2 types of vegan pizza. The one that I had was really tasty with a spicy kick. No vegan cheese but I really didn't miss it. People from outside of Finland will probably find it a little pricey (the best part of €10 for 2 slices) but Turku isn't exactly Berlin, you've gotta take what you can get. All in all a good spot for a quick bite to eat.

Pros: Really tasty pizza

Cons: A little pricey

Nice! - Edit

Loved the pizza even though it didn't have vegan cheese. I recommend the risotto balla too!

Contributions +36

Very tasty vegan pizza - Edit

When we arrived at 2pm there were only two vegan slices left and the vegan dough was temporarily out. We had the slices and liked them so we decided to wait approx. 20 min for the new dough to be delivered.

When the dough was there we could choose from a vast selection of vegan pizzas (full, not slices). We shared a pizza with chick pea paste instead of tomato sauce and it was super tasty!

I highly recommend this restaurant for any vegan in Turku looking for a quick bite. The mall environment is quite boring but I think that's to be expected.

Pros: Very tasty vegan pizza, Convenient location in central Turku, Friendly staff

Cons: Vegan dough not always available, Environment a bit boring (inside a mall)

Return to Turku Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizzarium closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.