PizzaRev

( 1 review )
818-505-1748

12103 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, California, USA, 91604

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise quick service pizza concept where you stand in line and choose the dough, sauce, and toppings to go on your pizza. Has vegan cheese. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Sonja and Dirk

personal pizzas - Edit

A friend recommended Pizza Rev where we met up for dinner on a Friday night. It was busy, but the turnover rate was continual, so we were able to order, grab a table and get our pizza in a fair amount of time. It's like Subway for pizzas. You order your own personal pizza for $7.99 and pick the toppings from behind the glass. We all got the vegan cheese (a dollar extra) and red sauce options, but our friend got the gluten free crust (two dollars extra) while we got the regular one. She requested the employee change his gloves before starting our pizzas which he did. The toppings are unlimited which is really nice, so we piled on the veggies! The pizza cooks super fast in a super hot oven. The crust is very thin which made the sauce and toppings really stand out. They also serve beer and wine and are expanding rapidly, so check for new locations. Overall, the pizza was delicious and a good value.

Pros: vegan options , personal pizzas

Cons: serves meat and dairy

Lynnie 30 Apr 2014 - Hi!

The first time I went here, they weren't sure about the regular crust being vegan-friendly so I went online and found in the FAQs section that their gluten-free crust is vegan but no mention of the regular crust. Did someone tell you that the crust was vegan-friendly? I'd prefer to to get regular crust over gluten-free but I can't seen to get a straight answer from PizzaRev. Thanks!

Return to Studio City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PizzaRev closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.