PizzaRev

562-420-7908

7551B Carson Blvd (at Long Beach Center Mall), Long Beach, California, USA, 90808

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise quick service pizza concept where you stand in line and choose the dough, sauce, and toppings to go on your pizza. Has vegan cheese. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by chobesoy

vegan options available! - Edit

Came in just to check out the place since our movie was sold out (regal cinema mall area). You can make your own pizza, choosing from crust to topping. They have a GF crust or the regular thin crust option. They also have Diaya shreds which unfortunately costs an extra $1. After I ordered the vegan cheese, the employee mentioned (with a smile) they also have vegan sausage, so I got that too. (that doesn't come with an additional fee). You can have as many toppings as you'd like so I got all the veggies to my hearts content along with the veggie sausage. Not bad, and although I don't love daiya, it was great to have that option. Perhaps I overdid it with the toppings as some could have been cooked a bit longer, but I got to have pizza just like everyone else :)
The place is still somewhat new, having opened a few months ago. It's in a bustling area, it's clean, and it's fast. The pizza is a bit on the small side, but being personal, it's convenient and quick.

Pros: personalized, vegan options, quick

Cons: just daiya (but hey, better than not!), could be a bit larger

Return to Long Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PizzaRev closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.