Pizzaland

Mauerstrasse 54, Bielefeld, Germany, 33602

Serves meat, vegan options available. A classic pizza take-out place. Not many possibilities to dine-in. Offers vegan cheese on their pizzas, yet is not listed on their menu as of August 2013. Has a good selection of vegan toppings, as well. Vegan salads are also on menu. Delivery hours are 5-11pm. Open Mon-Sun 5:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Pizza, Italian, Western, Non-veg

First Review by loulila

Vegan pizza! - Edit

Okay, I can't actually speak for the vegan pizza myself, as I've not tried it - YET - but several vegan friends can attest to its deliciousness. AFAIK they use Wilmersburger pizza melt, which I personally don't care for.

I have, however, tried their vegetarian pizzas and I swear I'm not lying to you if I say it's one of the Top 3, if not THE best pizza I have EVER had.
I ain't yanking your chain, whenever we order pizza in another town, I usually go "well ok, this is GOOD, but ... where's my Pizzaland?"

The staff are also super-friendly and quick. They do deliver as well.

Pros: BEST. PIZZA.EVER

Cons: Very few options to sit down, no bathroom, at least not a visible one?

THE place to go for pizza! - Edit

This is your address for pizza in Bielefeld! If you order a vegan pizza it comes with tomato-sauce and vegan-cheese and you can add 3 ingredients of your choice. Pricing is okay. Tastes good :)

Pizza with vegan cheese - Edit

I tried Pizzaland when I learned that they were offering vegan cheese as an option. There's a large selection of toppings, the pizza is good, I'd give it a solid 7 on a 1-10 rating. The staff is nice & friendly.

I recommend ordering your pizza from home or taking it somewhere else to eat as there are very few seats and the atmosphere inside is rather busy and uninviting.
Updated from previous review on Friday August 23, 2013

Updated from previous review on Friday August 23, 2013

Pros: vegan cheese offered, good selection of vegan toppings

Cons: very few seats

Return to Bielefeld Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizzaland closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.