Pizza Roma

Sanatoriegatan 15, Munkebäck, Gothenburg, Sweden

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegan cheese, sauce, and kebab. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Nattnin

Great Pizza! - Edit

Me and my partner travelled out here by tram. It's about 15 minutes from the centre of the city and there's a tram stop right outside.

Pizza Roma has a separate vegan menu with 18 different pizzas both outside and inside. The staff don't speak much English (not that they should have to as it's Sweden!) but we explained which pizzas we wanted easily.

The pizzas were a great size with a nice crispy base. We shared a Mexican and a Pizza Burger pizza (I've added a photo) which were both lovely. I think they use violife which melts well in a pizza oven. Good amount of toppings and cooked well.

The most expensive vegan pizza is 100 which is a decent price for a speciality pizza in Sweden. You can sit inside or outside but be aware it is a takeaway, not a restaurant. We also had 2 cans of drink which were 150 each.

I would highly recommend this as a great choice for vegans!

my favorite vegan pizza in Gothenburg! - Edit

This is without a doubt my favorite vegan pizza place in Gothenburg.

You can get any pizza of the menu vegan and there are gluten free alternative as well as sourdough pizzas.

If you are in town visiting there are some nice green areas just around the corner to explore.

Pros: fantastic pizzas, big menu, friendly staff and aff

Amazing! - Edit

They have 18 diffrent vegan pizza!!! And vegan kebab and other things to choose from!
They got vegan cheese, oumph & tzay.
Friendly staff that smiled a lot when this happy over excited vegan found out about there wide range of vegan options!

Pros: 18 diffrent vegan pizzas!

Return to Gothenburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Roma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.