Pizza Plant

716-626-5566

125 Main St Unit 110, Buffalo, New York, USA, 14203

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza and Italian food (pasta, sandwiches, bread bowl salads). Has vegan cheese, chick'n, and soy sausage. Will make many dishes vegan at request. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-11:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by begoodjen

Not happy with the vegan pizza! - Edit

I was expecting a delicious pizza -- traditional pizza crust served with melted, non-dairy cheese and perhaps a non-meat "meaty" topping. Well, the crust was like a savory cracker -- not anything like pizza crust. They were very skimpy with the cheese, and the mock meat was skimpy and what there was was tasteless. It was really, really disappointing. To top it of, it was quite expensive (over $35 with a topping, not including the tip). I will not be going back to this place for pizza, however, they do have calzones and I'm willing to go and try one, so I'll give it one more try.

Pros: location, hours, vibrant atmosphere

Cons: pizza nothing like traditional pizza, expensive

Awesome pizza joint - Edit

I came here with my omni family before a hockey game. It was AMAZING! They don't just have "vegan options" ... they can pretty much make anything vegan and the staff is very vegan aware. Nice pub/bar atmosphere, fast, friendly service and absolutely delicious decadent food!!! I had the stuffed pizza, but I am excited to go back and try everything. Nice selection of craft beers here too.

Pros: Great vegan food, friendly service, great atmosphere

Cons: maybe parking might be an issue

Return to Buffalo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Plant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.