Pizza och Cafe Kruthuset

+46-019120322

Bevaringsgatan 12, Orebro, Sweden, 70365

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers clearly marked vegan doner/kebab with bread in a wrap, plate with salad and vegan sauce or pizza (with vegan cheese). Has vegan schnitzel. Waiters speak English. Takes reservations. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by kvol333

Nice place with good food - Edit

Kruthuset has a big menu of vegetarian and vegan pizzas. They also have vegan (seitan I believe) kebab, and a vegan sauce.

I don't like vegan cheese, so I usually order without, but they do have that option if you want.

Their pizzas are really good, and the (vegan)kebab is delicious. Staff is really friendly and accommodating, both on their location and their delivery driver.

Shame they aren't fully vegetarian, would give them a 5 star.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-13

Pros: Big vegan pizza menu, Nice staff, Good vegan sauce

Cons: Meat on the menu

Great pizzas - Edit

This place has very tasty vegan pizzas and nice staff!

Nice pizzas! - Edit

This pizza place have the best vegan pizzas I've eaten in a restaurant. The place looks cozy and staff is nice. Will definetly stop here again if I'm in Örebro :)

Pros: Tasty pizza, Nice staff, Nice place

Wish I could give this place 10 cows! - Edit

I would give this place 5 cows but it's not allowed since it's listed as a non vegetarian restaurant.
It's a shame because this place is definitely on my Top 5 list and I travel a lot!
Great service, super friendly waiters and the food, oh my!
Really nice pizzas with great melting cheese and the schnitzel was great too!
I also liked that they had the ingredients of the vegan items listed on the wall. That's really good for suspicious vegans like myself who has had too many incidents of restaurants trying to pass non vegan items off as being vegan.
Totally recommended and I need to move to Sweden so I can eat those pizzas every day!

Return to Orebro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza och Cafe Kruthuset closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.