Pizza Nosh

• Veg-friendly
Contact 818-991-3000

30313 Canwood St Ste 31, Agoura Hills, California, USA, 91301

Serves fish, vegan options available. Vegetarian and fish. Kosher dairy pizzeria. On the menu you'll find pizza, burritos, falafels, veggie burger. Has veggie chicken for pizza topping. Cheese is rennet-less.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by cpk

Pretty good - Edit

The first time we went I had the marguerita pizza with vegan cheese, which was really good. Second time -- vegan meatball hero = not too good, lacking flavor, and they use ordinary white roll. Disappointed with that. Not much of a choice for vegan dining in Agoura Hills though.

Pros: good vegan pizza, veggie options

Cons: vegan meatball sub = not good, no real atmosphere

I LOVE PIZZA NOSH - Edit

I come here all the time. My Jewish friend took me here one day and honestly I didn't expect much but now we come here together rather often! I love all their vegan options and everything is excellent

Cool Vegetarian Fast food-style dining - Edit

If you ever have a craving pizza parlor or burger restaurant style dining, Pizza Nosh is the place to go! It takes me back to Sbarro-style dining before I went veg. Not super healthy, but fast food never really is super healthy; it's just tasty! Make sure to check the hours or call in advance, as their hours are a little different than you might expect.

Pros: Lots of menu options, Fresh, Quick

Return to Agoura Hills Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Nosh closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1073 times since May 2008.