Pizza Leggera

Galleria 2 Agosto 1C, Bologna, Italy

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast food restaurant across from the Bologna railroad station. Skip to the middle portion of the menu to find 4 pages vegan/vegetarian and biological (organic) choices. A place to wait for your train or bus without running around with your luggage.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by CJBurgemeester

Quick and easy lunch! - Edit

This was the first place we found upon getting off our plane, and it was perfect! Really easy to read menu with lots of vegan options, we had the marinara pizza, which was a base with tomato, garlic and oil - only €5 for a 12" pizza and was so delicious!

We were confused as we could only find the small takeaway kiosk at first, but if you walk around the side and into the courtyard they have a full restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. Really helpful staff who spoke great English if needed!

Pros: quick and easy, great vegan selection , cheap!

next to the train station - Edit

This restaurant offers multiple vegan options. One minute walk from the train station. It will keep you from carrying luggage trough the whole town to chase closed doors on an empty stomach. (that's what happened to me ;-) )

Next time I'll have a little bite here after my long journey with heavy suitcases, step on the bus and to go to the hotel.

Friendly staff, reasonable prices, WIFI. Only little advice, check the prices for drinks, some are really expensive!

Pros: near bus and trainstation, friendly staff, clean

Cons: drinks are expensive

Return to Bologna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Leggera closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.