Pizza Hut

Unit 8 Dickens World, Leviathon Way, Chatham, England, ME4 4LL

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria chain from the US. Added vegan cheese in 2017. Has dough (pan, American thin, flatbread) and sauces (tomato, bbq) suitable for vegans plus a salad bar. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by TARAMCDONALD

Vegan cheese and salad bar - what more could I want? - Edit

Who doesnt like pizza right?

Now vegans can enjoy violife on their pizza hut for only one pound extra! Not too bad if you ask me!

I get the American pan base just margarita as I feel you get more cheese that way!

The salad bar is really good too - we can even have the bacon bits!!

Always had excellent service in here too - however, I do feel Pizza hut is extremely overpriced but if everyone else is going I will go!

Pros: Vegan cheese, Chain restaurant , Salad bar

Cons: Expensive, No mock meat

GO & support VEGAN cheese trial! - Edit

So Pizza Hut are trialing a new vegan cheese pizza, only in selected towns (Chatham dockside, Bluewater Dartford, Thanet, Canterbury & Crawley). If the trial goes well then Pizza Hut will add the new vegan pizza on the menus nationwide!

I have to say I was never a big fan of Pizza Hut in the past, but has improved over the years and you really get value for money.

We opted for the vegan thin base pizza loaded with veggies and added on green chilli's as well. We also ordered a deep pan American style margherita pizza to get a true taste of the cheese.

I have to say it was REALLY good! I will go back for sure.

Another plus is that if you're really hungry like we were, you can help yourself to the complimentary and unlimited salad bowls and once you buy a soft drink can also refill this for free.

Chatham dockside is the perfect place if you're heading off to the cinema next door and lots of free parking available.

The service was really good, the staff understood and were happy to explain all the vegan options and toppings available and also provided us with a full print out of everything that was on offer.

If you can pass through one of the locations for the "Vegan cheese" trial then I urge you to go and support! Hopefully this will remain firmly on the menu and will cross over to the takeaway menu as well!

Firm thumbs up!!!

Wheelchair access and there is inside and outside seating, smoking area too!

Updated from previous review on 2017-10-11

Pros: Support the VEGAN cheese trial!!!!!!!, Unlimited soft drinks and salad bar!, Value for money & great service!

Return to Chatham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.