Pizza Fusion

Contact 954-641-5353

2378 Weston Rd, Weston, Florida, USA, 33326

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of chain pizza restaurant franchise. Has vegan pizza using Follow Your Heart brand of vegan cheese, gluten free crust, and multi grain crust. Pizza is shaped long instead of round. Some organic ingredients used.

Category: American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Pizzeria, Non-veg

First Review by Lauren331

Reliably good pizza - Edit

I was SO excited when a Pizza Fusion moved in near me! They have daiya cheese and great toppings (my favorite is the Farmer's Market with daiya). However, the prices are rather high for what you get. If my boyfriend and I are really hungry, we can put away a whole XL pizza, which is $24. Now that other places nearby have started to offer vegan pizza at a better price, it's hard to justify spending that much at times. It's still reliable and great if you're in the area and want pizza, though, and the vegan brownie is awesome!

Pros: Excellent food, Pleasant atmosphere and outdoor seating

Cons: Overpriced compared to competition

Best Pizza Place In South Florida - Edit

I live in south miami and this is my favorite pizza place. Their vert vegan pizza is excellent and they offer soy cheese and daiya so you can veganize most any pizza on their menu. Their brownies are also vegan and their root beer on tap is extremely tasty. Highly recommended!!

Pros: Taste, Vegan Friendly, Vegan Cheese

Cons: Not Close To Where I Live :-)

Return to Weston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1202 times since May 2008.