CLOSED: Pizza Fusion - Skypoint

813-463-1600

777 N Ashley Dr, Tampa, Florida, USA, 33602

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of pizzeria franchise built on a more green motto. 75% of menu items and ingredients certified organic and has vegan Daiya cheese and Follow Your Heart soy cheese. 2015 CLOSED AND CHANGED TO TAMPA PIZZA CO - SEE THAT LISTING. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by BruceWayne

Follow Your Heart Cheese and delivery! - Edit

A little hard to get in and out of on a lunch break. However, that's what take out and delivery is for! I love their Very Vegan pizza! I am so happy that someone carries FYH vegan cheese! They also carry Daiya vegan cheese but I personally can't stand Daiya. Sadly, that's the brand restaurants usually carry if at all. We also tried their vegan breadsticks and they were delicious! A little pricy for smallish portions. But vegan pizza delivered?? Take my money!!!

Pros: Delivery, Great Food, Organic & Gluten-Free Options

Cons: Expensive, Slow Service, Small Portions

Good pizza! - Edit

Most vegan pizzas use Daiya which I do love, don't get me wrong, but it's nice to have a throwback to the creamy texture of Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet. Super nice service from Lisa. Serves wine and beer in bottles and draft.

Return to Tampa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Pizza Fusion - Skypoint closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.