Pizza Fusion

Contact 201-445-9010

33 Godwin Ave, Ridgewood, New Jersey, USA, 07450

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of organic and eco-friendly pizzeria franchise, Pizza Fusion. At this location you will find a range of pizzas, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. The menu also offers a soy mozzarella cheese for pizza that's vegan and non-casein. All the breads and sauces are vegan. Has vegan desserts, plus gluten-free pizza crust option. Delivery is made in hybrid vehicles.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Organic, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Amanda R

vegan friendly - Edit

The vegan options were some of the best I have had at a restaurant. I created my own pizza which was delicious and I got the the vegan/gf soup and vegan veggie wrap to go. Overall a great atmosphere!

Nice and Good Food but Slow Service - Edit

I like the place and how it looks and the food is good. But the service is slow! The first time it wasn't so bad but the second time it took 40 mins to get a wrap, soup and salad, and a personal pizza.

If you go, don't go if you are on a time crunch.

Pros: ambiance , Options

Cons: slow service

Great Vegan pizza! - Edit

I ordered the "very vegan" personal pizza with multigrain crust and it was delicious! Some of the best vegan pizza I have tried!

Pros: conveniently across the street from a Whole Foods, decent pricing , nice ambiance and friendly staff

Best vegan pizza! - Edit

Me and my family often go here and it is one of our favorite place. We usually get vegan pizza with Daiya cheese and we are never disappointed. All their vegetables are organic and that is a big plus. The staff is very friendly and the whole experience is enjoyable. Def give this place a try.

Pros: enough vegan options, friendly staff

I love the environment, pizza is pretty good - Edit

I've been meaning to try this place and I finally went today with my (non-veg) dad. He got the Big Cahuna pizza with bacon and pineapple, and he loved it. I got the Very Vegan pizza with soy cheese, roasted garlic, and cremini mushrooms. I think they use the same soy cheese as Amy's frozen vegan pizzas with rice crust... I thought it was okay, but not as good as Daiya. When I mentioned it to the waitress she said they just started carrying it even though it wasn't on the menu! Next time.

We both got the "large" pizza, which is eight square slices, so two personal pizzas. That meant we filled ourselves up there and then again with leftovers. It was $17, which I thought was a lot, but apparently that's how much any pizza that size would be. I was pleased that they don't charge extra for vegan cheese; all pizzas cost the same. They also didn't skimp on the vegan cheese, which I have seen other pizza parlors do (all to save money, after charging us way more than they should). All in all, I was very happy with the vegan options at this place and according to my dad, it's good for omnivores too.

Pros: cool, modern environment, friendly staff, good food, vegan options

Return to Ridgewood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1775 times since Mar 2009.