CLOSED: Pizza Fusion

• Veg-friendly

Contact 732-345-1600

95 Broad St, Red Bank, New Jersey, USA, 07701

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of organic pizza chain serving pizza, salads, sandwiches. Offers Follow Your Heart non-casein vegan soy mozzarella cheese. All breads and sauces are vegan. Wheat or white crust available. Delivery is in hybrid vehicles. REPLACED BY EARTH PIZZA. Open daily.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AshleyxMichelle

Where is the PIZZA? - Edit

I went to this place two days ago. I was told by several to go eat there because it was a great place. Okay, the staff is friendly and the dining room was spotless and new. Problem? The food on my take was AWFUL!
I have to wonder what went wrong. I wanted this place to be good but, it was not. Sorry, i tell the truth. The Vegan Pizza had NO TASTE. The cheese was runny and not well cooked. The side vegan food was not good as well. If you call stale bread with some sort of cheap fruit and veggies a deal, this was NO DEAL. I was really disappointed. I contacted the restaurant via email and received no reply.

Pros: Location, Friendly Staff, Excellent dining room and clean

Cons: Food taste was non existent, Price high for value, Value?

Tastes like frozen pizza - Edit

Every time we walk pass this restaurant (we live in town) we are shocked by the number of people eating - but we always chalk it up to first timers trying it out - falling for the promises of healthy organic goodness. We will never go back. I can't help but feel like this place is a marketing gimmick rather than sensing their commitment to healthy food. The place oozes corporate branding.

As for the food - The menu looked promising (despite the mostly meat options) - the outcome on the other hand was horrible. The salad was over dressed with a very artificial tasting dressing. The pizza crust tasted frozen and very uninspired - being from NJ we have some high expectations of pizza and quite frankly I think even a chain like Dominos could execute better. I have read (but would not attempt to speak as an authority) that the Pizza Fusion chain has their dough shipped in frozen - if that is the case, it reads loud and clear in the execution.

While the service was slow, the waitress was pleasant.

Pros: semi-organic, vegetarian options, nice staff

Cons: BAD FOOD, too much meat, chain-restaurant

Loved by Vegans and Omnivores - Edit

It is always tuff for my family to go out to eat. We are vegan and my family eats meat. This place is perfect for that. Their vegan pizza was to die for. My family even enjoyed their meat ball sliders and their non vegan pizza. The place was really clean and the wait staff was very helpful. We will definitely be going back.

I would rate a 5 if I could.

Pros: great vegan pizza, friendly staff, great for non vegans too

Must try. - Edit

The very vegan pizza was great. It had a nice thin crust. You can also choose one of the three doughs. The vegan brownie was amazing! It was so chocolaty, moist, large, and one of the best I have ever had! Everything is organic and they have everything vegan labeled. They have signs stating different facts on what is eco friendly in the restaurant. The staff was so nice and welcoming. I would rate a 5 if I could.

Pros: great food, eco friendly and organic, friendly staff

Return to Red Bank Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Pizza Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 828 times since May 2010.