Pizza Fusion

• Veg-friendly
Contact 239-262-8111

2146 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, Florida, USA, 34102

Serves meat, vegan options available. Eco-friendly pizzeria franchise. Has vegan cheese.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Veganaples

Easy vegan option - Edit

I ordered delivery to my hotel from Pizza Fusion. Finding vegan delivery in Naples sounds like an impossible dream, but Pizza Fusion came through. I ordered the "very vegan pizza" with the soy cheese, and it was good. I enjoyed the whole wheat crust. I thought the sauce was a little sweet (for my taste) but still good.

I also ordered the beet salad without cheese. The walnuts were heavily covered in sugar; so they really were "candied." I wish they offered a truly vegan specialty salad because without cheese (or sugared walnuts) this salad was bland.

The vegan brownie was delicious! I did not tell my husband it was gluten free until after he ate it, and he had no idea.

I just wish Pizza Fusion had a vegan protein option like tempeh or tofu (like the pizza chain mellow mushroom does).

Consistently Vegan Supportive - Edit

I have been to Pizza Fusion 3 times and ordered “to go” once. Each time I go it has been with different staff taking the orders. As we all know, sometimes we can get a waitperson who is not very vegan friendly. THIS IS NOT THE CASE! The servers are so excited to tell you about their vegan specialty pizzas and they offer a tapioca based cheese. The pizzas are fantastic and very filling and the flavor is wonderful!

Pros: Vegan friendly, Great staff, Wonderful food

Cons: no delivery

Yum! Vegan Pizza! - Edit

Multiple vegan options, including several vegan cheeses. Food is great and it's so nice to have vegan pizza options! The vegan items on the menu are clearly marked. Awesome spot for date night too.

Pros: plenty of options for vegans , eco-friendly

So yummy! - Edit

Pizza Fusion was awesome! I ordered the Very Vegan pizza and it was absolutely delicious! They allow you to choose your crust and also have two great vegan cheese options! I also got the brownie and it was one of the best I've ever had. If you are in the Naples area and are looking for some good pizza, definitely try Pizza Fusion! :)

Pros: Tasty, Natural Sodas!, Kind Staff

DELISH!! - Edit

I love being able to have pizza with y family again! All the ingredients are fresh, flavorful and VEGAN! Two vegan cheese choices and they can veganize any dish. I also eat gluten free when I can, and their GF crust is amazing. See you next winter!

Pros: Delicious, Friendly/Helpful staff, Wine options

Many Vegan Options - Edit

Great Pizza! They have many vegan options. Gluten free crust and Daiya cheese. They also have a few local beers on tap. The staff is always friendly and service is prompt. While your there stop by next door to Food & Thought.

Pros: Tasty, Friendly , Quick

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1420 times since Jan 2014.