Pizza Fusion

• Veg-friendly
Contact 239-337-7979

12901 McGregor Blvd Ste 5, Fort Myers, Florida, USA, 33919

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of organic pizza chain serving pizza, salads, sandwiches. Has non-casein soy mozarella. All breads and sauces are vegan. Offers a vegan brownie. Delivery is in hybrid vehicles.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by hsmom_of2

Excellent Vegan Pizza - Edit

You can never go wrong with this place! The Very Vegan pizza is just delicious. I also love the fact that they have natural sodas and organic wines. Pizza Fusion is one of our go to places for vegan food.

better than pizza - Edit

This place was great! They had more than just vegan pizza, but I got a pizza. Vegans get to choose between two types of cheese, multiple crusts (including a gluten free option), and it was all sooooo delicious!

Pros: excellent food, choices, friendly service

Cons: moderate wait

Lucky vegan tourist find! - Edit

I was in town for my best friend's wedding and I found this place through the Happy Cow app. After convincing my companion to take a detour out here with me, we were both very pleased with this decision.

The vegan pizza was AMAZING! And by dumb luck, we were able to take advantage of this deal where you get a second plain cheese pizza for free on Mondays. They werecool enough to ler us get a vegan cheese pizza with this deal.

If you're a vacationing vegan, I highly recommend checking this place out.

Pros: Vegan pizza, Sweet deal, Great bar

Yummy! - Edit

I love this place. Great vegan pizza! I love the thin crust pizza (prefer the white over wheat). The staff are always friendly and helpful. BTW- the rating system will not allow me to give this place 5 stars (as it is still considered a "non-veg" restaurant).... so I'm forced to only give it 4. :( But it is worth 5 stars.

Pros: Yummy vegan pizza, Friendly staff, Clean

Cons: None!

Daiya for all! - Edit

I'm vegan, and I was so happy to find out that not only do they have a vegan pizza listed on the menu, but that you can substitute Daiya cheese on any other pizza on the menu! The crust was thin and great, and the atmosphere was nice and very eco-friendly. I'll definitely be going back before the end of my vacation! It's a good compromise for vegans and omnivores.

Pros: Daiya!!, Great Beer/drinks

Vegan Pizza in Fort Myers - Edit

I was in Ft. Myers visiting family and made a special trip to Pizza Fusion after reading about it here. We ordered a regular cheese pie for the family and a vegan pie for me. The vegan pie featured Daiya, crimini mushrooms and roasted garlic. We went on a Monday so the second pie was free, which was a nice treat. The pizza was fresh, tasty and very satisfying. The service was attentive and kind. I also tried the vegan brownie. Yum!

Great first time experience - Edit

We went for dinner and had a great multigrain pizza and salad. Food was wonderful, server was very informative and attentive. Went on a thursday night and it was 2 free glasses of wine w/ pizza purchase! Lucky us.

Will definitely go again. It's nice to be able to get pizza again.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, eco-friendly

Return to Fort Myers Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2467 times since Feb 2010.