Pizza Express - Devonshire St

+44-1142752755

124 Devonshire St, Sheffield, England, S3 7SF

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria and pasta chain where the pizza base and sauce are suitable for vegans. Menu lists a "pianta" cheese-less pizza and a "giardiniera" pizza with vegan cheese. Vegan cheese can be substituted on any pizza. Option to make a custom pizza. Vegan sorbet for dessert. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Meaks

Beyond the Thunderdome - Edit

January 2010. After the lads watched Sheffield Wednesday beat Plymouth we met up with the lasses for a cracking meal at Pizza Express on the bustling Devonshire Street. Dough balls, pizza, wine and water. What more do you want. I wasn't vegan then, but I still had pizza without cheese. We don't need another hero.

Pros: central location, vegan options, nice interior

One of the first - Edit

I remember first going here about 15 years ago, it was the new 'posh' pizza place at the time and we thought we were very sophisticated. Now, it's pretty much like all the others, but a bit dark and with an upstairs bit that nobody sits in. Still, it's well located at Devonshire Green in the hipster part of town, and has vegan pizza so if you want to re-live the crazy, hazy days of 2001 with added vegan cheese it's the place to be.

Pros: Vegan pizza with cheese, Good location

Cons: Bad for parking during the day

Return to Sheffield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Express - Devonshire St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.