Pizza Express

21-23 High St, Rochester, England, ME1 1LN

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria chain where the base and sauce are suitable for vegans. Menu lists a "pianta" cheese-less pizza and a "giardiniera" pizza with vegan cheese. Or ask for vegan cheese (added in 2017) on any of the pizzas, or customize your own pie. Has vegan sorbet. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by TARAMCDONALD

Beautiful restaurant and great friendly service - Edit

As a previous vegetarian I have eaten at my local pizza express many times. As a new vegan I was dying to try the new vegan menu and designing my own vegan pizza. Pizza Express did NOT disappoint! Friendly service and happy to answer my questions, I really wanted a glass of wine and our waiter checked to make sure my wine was vegan.

One of the nicest Pizza Express restaurants I have ever been to and really friendly service. Great for children as well as they have colouring books and places for prams etc. Disabled toilets and a ramp to go inside. Not dog friendly, but there is outside seating where you can bring your dog and they will bring a bowl of water for your four legged friend.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-16

Pros: Great for families, Great choice for vegans -as now have vegan cheese!, fast free wifi

Cons: none

Return to Rochester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Express closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.