Pizza Express

( 1 review )

21-23 High St, Rochester, England, ME1 1LN

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria chain where the base and sauce are suitable for vegans. Menu lists a "pianta" cheese-less pizza and a "giardiniera" pizza with vegan cheese. Or ask for vegan cheese (added in 2017) on any of the pizzas, or customize your own pie. Has vegan sorbet. Winner of the 2017 PETA awards, "Best vegan pizza." Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by TARAMCDONALD

Beautiful restaurant and great friendly service - Edit

As a previous vegetarian I have eaten at my local pizza express many times. As a new vegan I was dying to try the new vegan menu and designing my own vegan pizza. Pizza Express did NOT disappoint! Friendly service and happy to answer my questions, I really wanted a glass of wine and our waiter checked to make sure my wine was vegan.

One of the nicest Pizza Express restaurants I have ever been to and really friendly service. Great for children as well as they have colouring books and places for prams etc. Disabled toilets and a ramp to go inside. Not dog friendly, but there is outside seating where you can bring your dog and they will bring a bowl of water for your four legged friend.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-16

Pros: Great for families, Great choice for vegans -as now have vegan cheese!, fast free wifi

Cons: none

Return to Rochester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Express closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.