Pizza Express

+44-1737241969

15 High St, Reigate, England, RH2 9AA

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria chain whose base and sauce are suitable for vegans. Menu lists a "pianta" cheese-less pizza and a "giardiniera" pizza with vegan cheese. Or you could ask for vegan cheese (added in Jun 2017) on any of the pizzas, or customize your own pie. Vegan sorbet available. Open Mon-Wed 11:30am-11:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:30am-11:30pm, Sun 11:30am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by LauraStone90

Surprised and excited - Edit

My partner and I decided to go out on the spur of the moment and I heard someone talking about a vegan pizza (which I've been trying to find already made for ages) so we gave pizza express a go.
It was really lovely I had olives to start
The Pianta pizza for main which was so nice ! Spinach and mushrooms pine kernels tomato sauce and topped with loads and loads of rocket.
For the side I had super boost!! A superfood mix of green lentils, black rice, edamame beans, red quinoa, chickpeas, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and kale with rocket, roasted red & yellow peppers, parsley I asked for olive oil instead of the dressing because they told me it was not vegan.
And for desert I had raspberry sorbet.
It was all very nice and I recommend visiting there. I was so excited just to have a pizza made for me. The waitress spoke to the chef for me to make sure everything was vegan as well so pretty good service.

Pros: Really nice pizza, Great customer service , Really friendly staff

Cons: Only one vegan desert option, Very close seating

Ok - Edit

Yes there is one vegan pizza on the menu - the piadina, which is cheeseless. But you could amend any of the pizzas with a very similar result. Hopefully one day they will actually offer vegan cheese.
Updated from previous review on Thursday January 28, 2016

Tasty! - Edit

I really enjoy visiting Pizza Express-they're really flexible with you adding or changing pizza toppings, so you can really create something you like. I enjoyed the Vegan pizza which is on the menu, and it's nice that there are a few options for appetisers/starters.

Pros: Nice, fresh food, You can choose your own pizza toppings

Cons: Only one actual Vegan pizza on the menu, No vegan pasta dishes

Return to Reigate Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Express closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.