Pizza Express

Contact 01737241969

15 High St, Reigate, England, RH2 9AA

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain pizzeria restaurant. Willing to cater to vegetarians and vegans. Could make cheese-less pizza or add vegan cheese if you bring it. The Pianta pizza is vegan suitable, comes with spinach, chestnut mushrooms, pine kernels, artichoke, tomato, chilli flakes and garlic, topped with virgin olive oil and fresh parsley. For dessert a vegan sorbet. Open Mon-Wed 11:30am-11:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:30am-11:30pm, Sun 11:30am-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by LauraStone90

Surprised and excited - Edit

My partner and I decided to go out on the spur of the moment and I heard someone talking about a vegan pizza (which I've been trying to find already made for ages) so we gave pizza express a go.
It was really lovely I had olives to start
The Pianta pizza for main which was so nice ! Spinach and mushrooms pine kernels tomato sauce and topped with loads and loads of rocket.
For the side I had super boost!! A superfood mix of green lentils, black rice, edamame beans, red quinoa, chickpeas, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and kale with rocket, roasted red & yellow peppers, parsley I asked for olive oil instead of the dressing because they told me it was not vegan.
And for desert I had raspberry sorbet.
It was all very nice and I recommend visiting there. I was so excited just to have a pizza made for me. The waitress spoke to the chef for me to make sure everything was vegan as well so pretty good service.

Pros: Really nice pizza, Great customer service , Really friendly staff

Cons: Only one vegan desert option, Very close seating

Ok - Edit

Yes there is one vegan pizza on the menu - the piadina, which is cheeseless. But you could amend any of the pizzas with a very similar result. Hopefully one day they will actually offer vegan cheese.
Updated from previous review on Thursday January 28, 2016

Tasty! - Edit

I really enjoy visiting Pizza Express-they're really flexible with you adding or changing pizza toppings, so you can really create something you like. I enjoyed the Vegan pizza which is on the menu, and it's nice that there are a few options for appetisers/starters.

Pros: Nice, fresh food, You can choose your own pizza toppings

Cons: Only one actual Vegan pizza on the menu, No vegan pasta dishes

Return to Reigate Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Express closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.