Pizza Express - Eldon Square

( 1 review )
+44-1912323228

St Georges Way, Eldon Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, NE1 7JD

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria and pasta chain where the pizza base and sauce are suitable for vegans. Menu lists a "pianta" cheese-less pizza and a "giardiniera" pizza with vegan cheese. Vegan cheese can be substituted on any pizza. Option make a custom pizza. Vegan sorbet for dessert. Open Mon-Tue 11:30am-9:00pm, Wed-Sat 11:30am-9:30pm, Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by HannahCharlotte

Nice Pizza, A Few Cons To Consider - Edit

Me and my boyfriend dined here yesterday, no complaint on the Vegan Giardiniera (although it would be nice to see more vegan options) it was served quickly and was very delicious. However the place is quite cramped and gets crowded (definitely book beforehand), we got a seemingly stand offish waitress who seemed to not care much about our meal and experience and didn't deliver service with a smile although she did everything fast and efficiently, the toilets were dirty with hardly any toliet paper (1 out of the 2 toliets didn't work) and the menu is very expensive (I would only come here if you have a voucher, they offer great ones on their app and I only dined here because they offered me a free bottle of prosecco for my birthday). Overall I had a good time because of my good food, good company and free prosecco but for the prices, location (offers an out of place view of Eldon Square which contrasts with the lovely interior) and atmosphere (it seemed busy, cramped and a little stressful, quite loud too) I would only come again if I got another great offer.

Pros: Good Pizza, Money Saving Offers On Their App

Cons: Expensive, Not Much Variety For Vegans, Service, Location And Atmosphere Isn't Great

Return to Newcastle Upon Tyne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Express - Eldon Square closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.