Pizza Express - Highcross

( 1 review )
+44-1162625880

18 Bath House Lane, Highcross Shopping Centre, Leicester, England, LE1 4SA

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria and pasta chain where the pizza base and sauce are suitable for vegans. Menu lists a "pianta" cheese-less pizza and a "giardiniera" pizza with vegan cheese. Vegan cheese can be substituted on any pizza. Option to make a custom pizza. Vegan sorbet for dessert. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by 20daisy00

Vegan three course meal - Edit

It is rare to be able to order all three courses within a set menu, as a vegan, but this proved possible when I visited with my non-vegan friends. I ordered the dough balls with balsamic oil instead of garlic butter for my starter, followed by the Vegan Giardiniera pizza and for dessert I had a choice of sorbets. It was great to have a no-fuss meal as no one wants to be the awkward vegan at the table. The pizza was excellent and even topped with melty vegan mozzarella, I had half and took the other half away in a box for the following day's lunch.

Pros: Vegan cheese, Three course vegan set menu options, Can take away unfinished food

Cons: No vegan pasta

Return to Leicester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Express - Highcross closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.