Pizza Express - Street Lane

( 1 review )
+44-1132684509

96-98 Street Lane, Leeds, England, LS8 2AL

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria and pasta chain where the pizza base and sauce are suitable for vegans. Menu lists a "pianta" cheese-less pizza and a "giardiniera" pizza with vegan cheese. Vegan cheese can be substituted on any pizza. Option to make a custom pizza. Vegan sorbet for dessert. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by LauraOsborne

Smashing the vegan pizza - Edit

I have to be honest, I never used to rate pizza express as an omni. I’d always go for a lasagne and wonder what all the fuss was about with the pizzas. Now I’m vegan though it’s actually turned into one of my favourite places to eat. I appreciate not everyone likes to eat at a chain, but when you can get the deals they offer and use vouchers it’s a really reasonable meal out. Despite zizzis doing more options I find the experience at pizza express so much better and more consistent too.
I know each branch can be different but the times when I’ve been here they have done the new vegan giardiniera sooooo well. I always go for the thinner romana base and would thoroughly recommend it.

Pros: Vegan pizza, Always an offer on so affordable

Cons: It’s a chain, Could offer more vegan options

Return to Leeds Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Express - Street Lane closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.