Pizza Express - St Davids

+44-2920359200

Unit KUG07, St Davids 2, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 2EF

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria chain where the base and sauce are suitable for vegans. Menu lists a "pianta" cheese-less pizza and a "giardiniera" pizza with vegan cheese. Or ask for vegan cheese (added in 2017) on any of the pizzas, or customize your own pie. Has vegan sorbet. All Pizza Expresses also have a separate list the explains which items from the main menu can be veganised. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by konlish

Great Pizza - Edit

We found a 40% discount code on Vouchercodes.co.uk. We ordered a Vegan Giardiniera in both Classic and Romana. I prefer it in Romana. They are generous with the veggies. I replaced olives with mushrooms at no extra cost.

They have an vegan list that has items that can be veganised. I'd prefer a separate Vegan Menu.

The receipt has a survey code at the bottom that once you complete a survey you get a voucher for free Dough Balls which is great to use as it requires no additional spending.

Pros: Vegan options

Cons: Serves meat and dairy

Return to Cardiff Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Express - St Davids closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.