Pizza Delicious

Contact 504-676-8482

617 Piety St, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 70117

Serves meat, vegan options available. Rotating menu but always with vegan/easily veganizable pizza, pasta and salad options. Vegan garlic spinach pizza on menu. Will make any pizza with Daiya cheese, rotating topping options including peppadews, spicy marinated kale, arugula, caramelized onion, and the standards. Try the vegan campanelle - roasted peppers, tomatoes, kale, caramelized onions and the local early summer salad - green and yellow beans, green tomato, cucumber, turnip, fennel, herbs, cauliflower dill puree. Sometimes offers vegan desserts. Tue-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by smalak

yums - Edit

I enjoyed my vegan spinach and roasted garlic pizza. It was a little spicy, which was a nice surprise. It's thin crust pizza. The indoor seating is limited and the place was super busy when we arrived on a Saturday evening.

Meh - Edit

Convenient bywater location, but not the place for me. Had a very Brooklyn hipster vibe (something I came to NoLa to escape). They were out of vegan pizza slices and I was also told they do not carry mushrooms. At all, ever. Huh? A pizza place that refuses mushrooms?? So to be sporting, I had the campanelle, which was just ok. Lots of oil and garlic. Perhaps they do a good pizza? I'll likely never find out.

Pros: Tries To Have Vegan Options

Cons: Hipster, No Mushrooms!

Return to New Orleans Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Delicious closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 876 times since Jun 2013.