Pizza Bella

03-98742131

222 Mitcham Rd, Mitcham, Victoria, 3132

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza and pasta takeaway shop. Has vegan pizza menu. Open Mon-Thu 4:30pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 4:30pm-10:30pm, Sun 4:30pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by jessbaik

Comforting & Local - Edit

I love Pizza Bella. My favourite is the Casalinga, the creaminess of the cheese is to die for. I also love that they have a vegan garlic bread available!
The only thing I would mention is that the quality is not consistent. There was once or twice where it just didn’t taste like normal.... it’s expected though and I wouldn’t leave them because of it!

Pros: Vegan garlic bread, So many options, Incredibly local to me

Cons: Quality can be inconsistent

Love the vegan options, taste not so great though - Edit

First I’ll start off and say that I love that a local business does such a great range of vegan pizzas! They have various vegan lamb, chicken, and vegetable based pizzas with vegan cheese. I ordered the vegan lamb pizza which also had vegan cheese, onion, tomato, rocket, and sriracha mayo. The dough was very subpar (Dominos crust is better) and the vegan lamb was crumby and didn’t have a great taste. I also couldn’t really taste the vegan cheese - I was told it was the Vegusto brand. Veggies weren’t very fresh.

Pros: Good range of vegan pizzas, Pay with card, Local business and vegan options

Cons: Dough wasn’t good, Pizza wasn’t great

Return to Mitcham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Bella closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.