Pizza Aroma

• Veg-friendly
Contact 607-273-6165

128 S Cayuga St, Ithaca, New York, USA, 14850

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan pizza and calzones. Daiya cheese and soy cheese pizza available by the slice and by the pie. Can substitute most veggie pizzas with Daiya or soy cheese. Limited outside seating. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, International, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by passedout

The Pizza Experience You Have Been Missing - Edit

There was something very nostalgic and comforting about carrying a hot pizza box knowing that I could actually eat it. Pizza Aroma serves the closest thing to good old fashioned hometown pizzeria pies. The Daiya cheese was excellent, and I highly recommend the restaurant to any vegan looking for the pizza they loved before their vegan days.

Pros: Delicious Pizza, Friendly Staff

Cons: Pricey

Awesome!!! - Edit

It's not often we come across a place that makes 20" vegan NY style pizza on homemade crust. It was truly delicious! The crust was crisp, lots of Daiya cheese, mushrooms and the purple onions were so full of flavor! My kids were in heaven and so excited to be able to pick up a giant slice and fold it! The place is very small but we found a seat and our order was ready pretty fast. When we saw them making the dough and all the people in and out we thought for sure we'd be in for a long wait, but we were very pleasantly surprised. It was so good we had to order a vegan calzone to bring back to the hotel! That was incredible as well! We love this place! Be aware that they are closed on Sundays. A must go to if visiting Ithaca!!!

Pros: Large portions, NY style/delicious crust, Very friendly

Cons: very small to eat in

Excellent - Edit

I'm from New Jersey, so I grew up eating pizza from local shops in NJ and NYC before going vegan. Pizza Aroma is quality pizza that's made with very fresh ingredients. The owner has a very good understanding of veganism and will make your food accordingly. It tastes great and has the reminiscent flavor of the pizza I grew up on.

The plain Daiya slice is a favorite. There's also a great salad slice with a ton of fresh veggies. Whenever I'm in Ithaca I make sure to grab a slice (or a pie) from Pizza Aroma.

Pros: Great food, Knowledgable Staff, Great Service

Return to Ithaca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Aroma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1441 times since Dec 2012.