Pituq Cafe

Contact 081236775161

Jl. Ikan Duyung, Lombok, Gili Trawangan, Indonesia,

Pituq Café has vegan food, coffee, juice, and smoothies. Also offers private meditation classes and natural medicine. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 3:00pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by Goni

Vegan heaven - Edit

It is so exciting to walk in and know that you can have anything on their extensive vegan menu. Actually, it was hard to choose as I was alone. The staff are very friendly. I had the jackfruit wrap and it was so delicious that I didn't even need the dipping sauce it comes with. It's not cheap food, but it is heavenly.

Pros: So many options, Delicious food, Friendly staff

Cons: A bit expensive

Best meal in Indonesia - Edit

The last time I was on the Gili Islands was 7 years ago and my goodness, things have changed. My wife and I had 2 appetizers (veggie platter with "4" different dips, and a homemade tortilla with salsa) to start, which was absolutely delicious and then had 2 entrees (pasta with cashew cream sauce). We were completely stuffed but then proceeded on dessert afterwards. In our 2 week visit to Bali / Gili Islands, we have eaten at some pretty amazing vegan/vegetarian restaurants but Pituq Cafe was our favourite.

Pros: Very unique food, Great atmosphere

takeaway - Edit

Tried the place once and really liked it. Had nice breakfast to takeaway so I could eat with the non-vegan fam at our bungalow.
The sausage breakfast I chose was generous and just delicious. Would've been there again if I had stayed longer. It looks like a good place to hang out too.

One of the best.. - Edit

This lovely little cafe serve some of the most tasteful food I've come across, and the best part is that they do it consistently..
The service is always smiling and welcoming.

Recommend you to try everything thing they have on the menu, you won't be disappointed.

Pros: the food is amazing, service is likewise

Seriously amazing high vibe vegan food. I have eaten all over the world and this place is on the top of the list!! Everything was delicious and nutritious. We ate here multiple times. I uploaded pictures of the food. We really enjoyed the mock sausage and - Edit

Nice decor and relaxed outdoor seating. You can lay down in little cabanas that have fans and are nice for couples or groups.

Pros: All Vegan. Desserts are great and healthy. Excelle

Cons: None. This place is amazing!!

gorgeous food - Edit

Absolutely amazing food here, and in such a relaxed environment. As a nut allergy sufferer, I was very cautious about travelling around Indonesia, especially being vegan. However, this cafe was incredibly accommodating and would point out all of the dishes that didn't have any nuts added. If I were to live in Gili T, I would definitely be here everyday.

Cosy & delicious - Edit

A very nice little place with delicious food and yummy smoothies. While in Gili we went here every day. The wraps are great and breakfast is more than enough. We loved it that that's the first place where you get plenty of dip sauces. The 7 veggie dip and the tortillas with salsa was great. Love the philosophy and the vibration of the place. They are helping poor people in Lombok, reusing materials and promoting local food and goods.

Pros: Cosy , great selection of food and lot of breakfast and d

Cons: for our taste using sometimes to much onion, the service is sometimes slow (that's quite usual

amazing place - Edit

delicious vegan foods; wraps, sandwiches and local food. Different breakfast/brunch menu every morning including a main, fruit, coffe/juice. Very friendly staff and comfortable seating area

Return to Gili Trawangan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pituq Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.