Pitchforks

n/a

2001 Main St (at Canisius College Economou Dining Hall, inside the student center), Buffalo, New York, USA, 14208

Vegan dining station at Canisius College. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-2:00pm, 4:30pm-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:30am-1:30pm, 4:30pm-7:30pm. Only open during semester periods.

Categories: Vegan, American

First Review by Mu

I graduated too soon... - Edit

This is a vegan dining station at my alma mater, Canisius College. No need to be shy though, they're very welcoming to non-students.

I went for dinner and had BBQ tempeh shish kabobs, along with salad and some cupcakes. Very good stuff, and you get a lot for what you pay! Dinner is something like 11 dollars and you can take as much as you like, and go up for seconds if you so desire. Not sure how it works on the lunch hour.

I was impressed, and I plan to head back soon!

Pros: Yumzone, Friendly Staff, Desserts!

amazing pizza - Edit

I ha ent been to the actual cafe, but I had their pizza at an event that was catered and it was freaking amazing. Various types that were surprising and so so so good.

Pros: pizza!!!!!

Awesome - Edit

I spent one day in Buffalo last month, and having seen this place on HappyCow shortly after it had been added, I was super enthusiastic about it (Is this the first vegan place in Buffalo?)
Actually they were already closing and cleaning when I arrived but they were extremely kind to fix me a meal with what they had left! (among other things, spectacular sweet potatoes)
I still can't believe how kind they people were

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-22

Pros: awesome food, awesome staff

Return to Buffalo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pitchforks closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.