631 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, Florida, USA, 32304

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small Greek and Mediterranean eatery in the college area. Order at counter. Has veggies, falafel, hummus, tabouleh, and fava bean pita. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by msm10c

So So - Edit

This is just a step above fast food (a small step.) Many people love and rave about this place, but if you have had good Mediterranean food you will realize how disappointing their fare is. The pita is heavy and not quite fresh. The falafel was okay, but nothing special. On the plus side, the romaine, tomatoes, and onion were good. We ordered the Greek fries, and they were flaccid and uninteresting. We had to add our own pepper and salt to make them palatable. I must admit that I am a fries snob and we did have them for takeout, so we didn't begin to eat them until taking them home ten minutes or so later.

Cons: Food was mediocre.

delicious Greek food - Edit

This place is delicious and their falafel is wonderful. Alert the staff that you're vegan, because nothing is clearly marked.

Pros: filling food on a budget

Cons: lots of meat options

Return to Tallahassee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pitaria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.