First Review by jrfishe1

Cozy, Friendly and Filling - Edit

My husband and I ordered the two vegan friendly entrees available - a Falafel wrap and the Mixed Vegetarian Plate which included Falafel, Hummus, Salad, Rice, Stir Fried Veggies & Papas Fritas. We really enjoyed the Falafel and the Stir Fried Veggies. The rest was just "okay".

My favorite part of this place was the ambience - a teeny tiny hole-in-the-wall with friendly table service and many young bogotanos dining there.

Pros: Cozy, Value, Service

vegan options - Edit

I ate here a few nights for dinner & el loto azul for lunch as they were about the best options in the area. The vegatarian/vegan option is good deal for dinner for less than $10000pesos or the falafel with hummus pita or wrap is good for 6000 or 7000 & i enjoyed the homemade herbal tea on the cold evening.

Pros: cheap for dinner, good choices, fast service

Good central option - Edit

This is one of the few veggie friendly places in the city centre and very easy to find. The combo plate was about $10000 COP (I think), and came with falafel, hummus, lentils & rice, salad, chips and stir fry. It was really tasty. Not many tables, so you may have to wait if it's busy.

Pros: Tasty food, Location

Great cheap food, open late - Edit

This is one of very few veggie-friendly places open for dinner in Bogota, and I think it's open later than anywhere else that we visited. For about $5 you can get a combo plate with falafel, hummus, lentils & rice, salad, homemade peppery potato chips, and stir fry. The mix of Chinese and Middle Eastern food is odd, but it works. The stir fry was solid and the falafel was the best we've had in Latin America. It is on a busy street, and with the very large door open the restaurant pretty much reeks of diesel exhaust, so next time we'd probably get take out.

Pros: cheap, open late, great food

Cons: full of bus exhaust

Return to Bogota Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pita Wok closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 768 times since Jun 2012.