CLOSED: Pita Pit

• ( 6 reviews )

121 2nd Ave N, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37201

Serves meat, vegan options available. International fast food franchise founded 1995 in Kingston, Canada. Build-your-own pita sandwich or wrap using Beyond meat, falafel, hummus, lentil and bean patty or balls, salad greens, grains, vegetables, and sauces. Vegan fillings are labeled. NOTE: no separate fryer at this location. Reported closed April 2021.

Categories: Lacto, Western, Mediterranean, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Rosezeller3

AnNenka

Points +73

07 Dec 2018

Wouldn’t recommend

Yes, there are vegan options but they grill everything on the same grill - meat etc. So not my first choice.
I ordered two vegan options and only got one - they put cheese in one. Great - no lunch for one of us this day.

Cons: grill everything on the same grill , near broadway/ loud, drunken people

Tammywin22

Points +40

05 Nov 2018

Only one vegan option

Did not eat here as the falafel are cooked with the meat , but labelled vegan . Only a hummus wrap

Pros: One vegan option

Cons: Labelled incorrectly

meroe05

Points +572

24 Jun 2018

Quick Fast Vegan Near Broadway

Lots of ways to make a wrap. It was good but nothing special. Still I'm grateful the was an option for me and my daughter in a not-so-vegan- friendly area.

Ging

Points +46

11 Sep 2017

Great Options

I was downtown Nashville with my family, we came across the Pita Pita. It was awesome, they had great options and dairy free options as well!

Pros: Great selection, Dairy free options, Yummy

Imriela

Points +349

20 Mar 2017

Pita Sandwiches

They have hummus, loads of veggies, and delicious pita bread. It's a chain, but it's pretty good none-the-less. You pick everything you want on it and they customize the sandwich with what you want and none of what you don't.

Rosezeller3

Points +41

28 Jul 2015

Customized Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches

I found this restaurant while walking the streets in Nashville and I decided to try it even though it was not listed on Happy Cow. This is a healthy, inexpensive, fast food restaurant where you can choose your own toppings for your pita sandwich. Very casual. For vegetarians, they offer falafel, but they have meat toppings as well, which my hubby enjoyed. They have a ton of toppings and you can customize your own sandwich or eat it as a salad if you want it to be gluten-free as I did. They have lettuce, tomatoes, corn, avocado, hummus, onions, peppers, cheese, black beans, and many more toppings to choose from along with several types dressing. They also have tasty smoothies!

Pros: Delicious & healthy, Fast food, Good value

Cons: Parking, Limited seating

Return to Nashville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pita Pit closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.