Pita Pit - Spring Garden Rd

( 1 review )
902-425-7482

5475 Spring Garden Rd, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast food franchise offering pita pocket sandwiches, smoothies, and salads. Custom make your order by choosing from the fillings and sauces. Has hummus, black bean burger, falafel, fresh veggies. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-10:00pm, Sat 9:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Mediterranean, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by QuothTheRaven

Nom Nom - Edit

Probably my new favourite "fast food" joint. A much healthier version too! I didn't know what to expect when walking into Pita Pit the first time. I had heard good things but that doesn't always mean anything. Anyway, I was super impressed with their vegan selections including, falafel and a black bean patty.

I opted for the black bean. The cool thing is you get to also choose your sauce and veggies. It's a lot like Subway in that way. My pita was delicious and filling! The prices here are also extremely reasonable. I will definitely be a regular now!

Pros: Vegan options, Inexpensive, Fast

Return to Halifax Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pita Pit - Spring Garden Rd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.