Pita Jungle - Fashion Square

480-947-7482

7014 E Camelback Rd (at Fashion Square), Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85251

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of chain restaurant in the Southwest, offering Middle Eastern and Mediterranean food. Has vegan suitable items, including 4 appetizers, 4 salads, some sides, the falafel pita, veggie wrap, and macro plate. See website chart which notes which items are vegan. Casual nice sit-down dining.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Tigra220

Contributions +22

Not as good as other locations. - Edit

Don't get me wrong, I love Pita Jungle, but this location seems to always burn my Falafel every time I order it from here. Their customer service is really mediocre and sometimes they are rude, especially if there is a big rush. I get it that it is not an actual sit down Pita Jungle, so it is somewhat expected, but they could improve. I've been to the Pita Jungle in Mesa and the food was cooked perfectly and they went above and beyond with their customer service.
Updated from previous review on Sunday August 04, 2013

Pros: Fast, Cheap

Cons: Burnt Food

Yummy Falafel - Edit

This is not a stand alone location, it's located in the food court inside the Fashion Square Mall. I love that they know exactly what is & isn't vegan on their menu (their website also provides this info). I ordered a falafel wrap with hummus, a side of the jalapeño hummus (it's not spicy at all), & roasted potatoes. My food was fresh and very tasty. Awesome for a quick vegan bite while you're stuck in the mall (or on the go).

Pros: Fresh & delicious falafel, Inexpensive

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pita Jungle - Fashion Square closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.