Pita Jungle

Contact 623-486-2615

7530 W Bell Rd Unit 106, Arrowhead, Arizona, USA, 85308

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of chain restaurant in the Southwest, offering Middle Eastern and Mediterranean food. Has vegan suitable items, including 4 appetizers, 4 salads, some sides, the falafel pita, veggie wrap, and macro plate. See website chart which notes which items are vegan. Casual nice sit-down dining.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

Saving GRACE - Edit

My partner and I were in the US visiting family and Pita Jungle was our saving grace if nothing else was available. We usually don't like eating at chains but this is an exception. There are several different options for Vegans. My favorites were the falafel wrap and lettuce fatoosh salad. Try their hummus' as well the jalapeño cilantro is incredible.

Pros: Vegan Options, Locations

Cons: Portion Size

Pita Jungle - Edit

I had the cauliflower dish, which is a side and was plenty of food on its own. It was basically caramelized cauliflower covered in tahini. I thought it was OK, although the waitress really talked it up. I'd go back again, but the food isn't anything spectacular, just a nicer Mediterranean-like food joint.

Return to Arrowhead Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pita Jungle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 789 times since Sep 2012.