Pita Corner

678-878-2077

911 Duluth Hwy, Ste C1A, Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA, 30043

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves pitas, wraps, platters and salads with vegan choices. Delivery available at lunch only. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm. Closed Sun.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Mediterranean, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by calamaestra

Amazing ? - Edit

First review on this app and I wish I could give Pita Corner 5 stars. Although it isn't completely vegan, there were plenty of options to choose from. I got the Veggie Pita and fries. Absolutely delicious and the staff were amazing. So friendly and attentive. Will definitely return to try different menu items.

Pros: Wonderful!!! Plenty of Vegan options amazing staff

Cons: Absolutely nothing

Wonderful Experience! - Edit

The employees were very friendly and I was able to order an as-is Falafel Pita with Hummus which was so nice. Everything tasted great and I will definitely be going back.

Pros: good service, yummy, fast

Cons: serves meat products

Excellent taste - Edit

Found this cafe on Happy Cow. To a pleasant surprice, exceeded expectation. Hugh plate portions ( could be for two). Everything is very fresh and very tasty. Great vegan options. Going to come back for sure.

excellent middle eastern - Edit

Very nice staff that listened to the particulars of my order. Tasty hummus, baba ganoush and falafel. The order was ready in 10 minutes. I would definitely return.

Return to Lawrenceville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pita Corner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.