Pistachios Bulk and Health Foods

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 905-684-3312

526 Welland Avenue (at Bunting), St Catharines, Ontario, Canada, L2M 5V5

Stocks a variety of bulk staple (flour, grain, sweetener, etc) plus vitamins and nutritional supplements. Closed Sundays and holidays. Mon-Wed 9:00am-6:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Thu-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm

First Review by Corrie Ander

Pistachios Bulk and Health Foods - Edit

I'm sure you have a good customer clientele, but if you had a website it benefit a lot of other potential customers that didn't know your kind of company exists. You could even sell your items online if you wanted.

Pros: Great options for health, good location

Cons: no website

Expired And Spoiled Products - Edit

I moved close by, decided to check it out. The store is poorly stocked, dust on most products. I found various with expired dates. The peanut butter mill was broken and nuts off which we did not know until it had been milled and were 'forced' to purchase or the police would be called. Owners are pushy to make a sale but other wise snub you.
I will NEVER go back!

Cons: Expired Products, Rude Staff & Owners, Broken Equiment

STORE SELLS SHARK CARTILAGE - Edit

I would urge everyone to refuse to shop here until they pull shark cartilage from their shelves. They are selling the product made up from threatened and endangered species. This is unacceptable.

Cons: SHARK CARTILAGE , SHARK CARTILAGE , SHARK CARTILAGE

Go Nuts - Edit

This store offers a good selection of bulk foods, especially if you are into baking! It is clean and I like knowing that I'm supporting a family owned and operated business. The bulk foods are reasonably priced but I would recommend skipping this store for "health" items. They are probably overpriced.

Pros: friendly staff, good quality

Return to St Catharines Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pistachios Bulk and Health Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3294 times since Aug 2007.