Piperita

+39-818423955

Viale dei Platani, 2, Casalnuovo Di Napoli, Italy, 80013

Vegetarian restaurant est. 2017 offering a variety of traditional Neapolitan and Italian dishes in vegan version, such as potato and tofu croquettes, tortelloni filled with pesto sauce, eggplant parmigiana with rice mozzarella, vegan carbonara pasta, tiramisu, pizza with different flour bases. Vegan items are marked. Open Mon-Sun 12:30pm-2:30pm, 7:30pm-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Pizza, Italian, Raw, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by Brunilji

Raw or fried, all was good and satisfying - Edit

My sweetheart and I ate here 3 times during our trip to Italy in December 2017. We tried so many dishes. There was a variety of raw, healthy options that balanced well with the hot dishes. The eggplant parm was sooo good and probably my favorite. The creamy rice was also really good. The only thing I didn't care for was the panna cotta al caramello. It was way to sweet for me, but I don't eat much sugar. The caprese was really good though.

They have a lot of gluten free items, just ask. It would be nice if they added a GF indicator to the menu. They even brought me a basket of rice cakes, which to my surprise, went quite well with the dishes we had.

The last time we ate here, there were new menus so I dated the older photos.

Pros: Lots of gluten free options, Vegan indicated on the menu, Friendly staff who know some English

Cons: Gluten Free not indicated on the menu

Fantastico! Awesome! - Edit

Uno dei migliori ristoranti Vegan/Vegetariano della provincia di Napoli.

One of the best Vegan/Vegetarian Neapolitan restaurant in the suburb of Naples

Return to Casalnuovo Di Napoli Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Piperita closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.