Pinzimonio

Contact 348-2846144

Viale Garibaldi 91 (at Mestre area), Venice, Italy, 30174

Small vegan restaurant opened Jan 2015. Offers dishes inspired by the Italian tradition as well international flavors. Some dishes are raw vegan. Simple set up. Open Tue-Sun 7:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Italian, Raw, Beer/Wine

First Review by Feele

Delicious Gourmet Vegan- Buonissimo! - Edit

Delicious Gourmet Vegan.

Food was in the right quantity, very delicious.
The place have a good vibe and the atmosphere was positive.
Our waitress was truly kind and served us well.
I would have order more dishes but I was full already from the starters & great salad.

Pros: Delicious, Great atmosphere , Great service

Cons: chairs could be changed but not too bad..

Pinzimonio review - Edit

This place was a mixed bag. The free starter (vegetable sticks with sunflower dip) was amazing, the starter (vegetable/spinich balls) was amazing, but the main was disappointing. It was the mexican burger + potato chips and mexican salsa. It was very very dry and I do not recommend this dish. I think the orange juice was from concentrate too, so again not great. Worth a visit but the dishes are quite expensive. I didn't eat much but my bill came to €30 roughly.

Pros: starter, friendly service, ambience

Cons: expensive, main dish was very very dry and bland, location away from train station - need a bus!

Cheese mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rice OMG! - Edit

The best vegan cheese I've ever eaten. We were staying in Mestre because in Venice there were no good vegan options. And lucky us we did it. The place is quite nice and quiet. The staff was friendly and you could feel it was not a touristic place at all but a local bistro. They make their own vegan cheeses and they are glorious. We also ate a rice which made me ask for an extra one to take away for the next day (Monday the Restaurant is closed). Big portions. Watch out with the free apetizers (antipasti) they'll give you for free. There's a lot of food and you cannot stop eating. You can get there by bus from Venice, but it will take a while. Anyway, I trully recommend it.

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-14

Pros: Cheese, Staff. Vegan and helpul

Cons: Time to get ther from Venice

Semplicemente incredibile - Edit

Sono passato da Pinzimonio in un breve periodo in Italia, ero tornato per un paio di settimane, e scopro che da poco e' spuntato questo fantastico ristorante a mestre, decido di andarci con la mia compagna (vegana) anche lei.

Esperienza incredibile.
Non solo TUTTE le pietanze sono vegane e non c'e' da preoccuparsi di nulla, ma sono tutte fatte con gran maestria e gusto. Se fossi ancora in veneto ci andrei ogni settimana, ma purtroppo sono all'estero e quindi sara' ogni anno.

Raccomandatissimo anche a non vegani, mettetevi alla prova e aprite gli orizzonti, vedrete che non vi manchera' assolutamente niente.

Impossibly good italian FULL-VEGAN cuisine, I would have never imagined we could have had something this good in Italy.
They seem very successful, but I wish them an even bigger success in the future!

Pros: Yes, Yes, YES, that was good!

Great Ambiencem Food and Service - Edit

Wonderful vegan food.
Good range of freshly prepared food. You should try their vegan mayonnaise. Very tasty.

Pros: Tasty Food, Late open hours, Freshly prepared

Cons: Slightly away from Venice, $ Slightly on the higher side

Highly recommended! - Edit

Interesting, novel and delicious vegan food. The chef clearly has a passion for vegan cooking. The restaurant had a lovely atmosphere and the staff spoke English very well. Highly recommend visiting here even as a detour from central Venice.

Pros: English speaking staff, Interesting, delicious food

best food on my Italy trip! - Edit

After trying to explain "vegano" in Venice and in the rufigios of the Dolomites, finding this place was thrilling! The starters were delicious and we both loved our entree's! The owner speaks English well and chatted with us about the restaurants beginnings! No insalata mista tonight!

Pros: good selections, fresh food and fast service, the only vegan food anywhere near

Cons: address needs to be plugged into google maps! Happ

Very Delicious! - Edit

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was no problem to change some things and the food tasted really delicious. The menu offeres a variety of very different dishes, we tasted two starter and two main courses and a dessert and all was very fine.

Pros: Good food, friendly staff

Return to Venice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pinzimonio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 7591 times since Feb 2015.