First Review by rinaznet

Not a vegan restaurant but lots of vegan options - Edit

My partner and I went here on Ferragosto, which is an Italian holiday. We arrived here at about 2pm which is a little bit late for lunch but we manged to get a table anyway.

The dining area looks like a typical Italian trattoria and there were a number of families already there having their lunch.

Because it was a holiday, we were given a set meal with the starters of - Polpette di Melanzane. Hummus di fagioli, caponata e filo di scarola

And then two different pastas of - trofie with pesto di pomondorini secchi e mandorle and then pasta integrale con zucchine, peperoni, olive e noce.

For our main we had a vegan version of parmigiana di melanzana and for desserts we had a bowl of sorbetto made of yellow peaches and plums

They were all amazingly good and satisfying. If you like, you could read more on my blog http://rinaz.net/2016/08/pinzimonio/

The meal could seem on the pricey side at 35 euro per person, but considering that it was a holiday, it's quite normal for Italian standards. And for some, service may be on the slow side (30 minutes waiting for the next dish) but then again, I've been living in Italy for a while. It's normal.

After your meal, you could take a stroll outside as the restaurant is just a stone's throw from the Fiumicino beach :-)

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly staff, Cozy place

Return to Fiumicino Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pinzimonio - Via Formoso closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.