Pinsa & Co

Schoolstraat 26, The Hague, Netherlands, 2511AX

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian street food pinsa is "cousin" of pizza, which contains rice soya and wheat flour. Vegans could get custom made with ingredients like paprika, tomato sauce, cherry tomatoes, courgette, olives, aubergine, mushrooms, flower of courgette, pumpkin, rucola, etc. Open Mon-Wed 12:00pm-6:00pm, Thu 12:00pm-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-6:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Friso1990

Italian streetfood in the city center - Edit

Today I went here for the first time. They had two vegan pinsa's ready when I arrived. The owner was very friendly and knowledgeable about veganism, and she told me that her daughter was vegan. They also have organic juices and vanilla soy cappuccino.

I tried one of the vegan pinsas and it was really nice. But, like my predecessor here, I think it would be even nicer if they had at least one pinsa with vegan "cheese" ;-) .

Pros: nice pinsas, friendly owner

Cons: could have more vegan options

Lovely to see a Vegan Pinsa on display - Edit

Just visiting for a few days. Was a bit tired early evening and nice to have stumbled on this place.

Nice to see a vegan Pinsa on display! A reasonable price. We went for the display one but had we more time would've asked for a customised vegan Pinsa... next time we will ... just for the challenge ?

Staff particularly nice and accommodating. Super friendly.

If they can get some vegan cheeze on there, then that'll bring it to perfection!

Staff took on board my recommendation of popping to The Vegetarian Butcher to get their vegan cheeze ... hope the regular vegan gets a lovely surprise soon!!

Pros: vegan labellel choices, super friendly staff, cosy and clean

Cons: no vegan cheeze yet ;-)

Pinsologi 21 Apr 2017 - We are really happy that you enjoy our vegan pinsa ...we love to use the seasonal vegetable to create always something new ...and thanks also for yours suggestions....?

Tutto bene - Edit

It's my favourite place to go! I come here so often and everyone is very friendly. They have great vegan pinsa and they can also veganise a lot of their other pinsas!

Pros: Delicious , Light, Friendly

Pinsologi 04 Apr 2017 - Grazie ...it's a always a pleasure to prepare for you your favorite pinsa ....

Return to The Hague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pinsa & Co closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.